Monday, April 5, 2010

EASTER COOKIES!


OK, these aren't really Easter cookies, but I made them on Easter! I got this recipe from my friend Kara and they were VERY good!

1 box Duncan Hines yellow cake mix
2 eggs
1/3 cup of oil
Mix those ingredients together until well blended.
1/2 bag of Heath toffee bits
1/2 bag of chocolate chips
Mix those into the mixture
Roll into half dollar size balls and bake at 325 for 12 minutes

"And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened." Luke 11:9-10

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I ate these cookies... Jay brought some to Mississippi... they were AMAZING... I think you should make again for this weekend! Love you sis!