Thursday, April 15, 2010

Short and Sweet

It's been awhile since a post, but I'll just give a summary of what's been going on! We FINALLY closed on the house Friday and ever since then, we have been in high gear! We have been moving a few stuff here and there. My parents came up for a short but sweet visit and they helped us get started on the house! My parents and I cleaned the whole house! It's cloroxed and pin soled from top to bottom! They also gave us a house warming gift...a lawn mower! We are so thankful to them for all things they have done for us! We worked them hard so I'm sure they were ready to get home! haha! In the middle of the cleaning, we did get to go out for lunch to Jim 'N Nicks with my aunt and cousin. It was also a short but sweet visit!

Dad, Aunt R, Me, Dana (your eyes are closed!), and Mom


Dad and his oldest sister, Aunt Royuallyn


I didn't get pictures of the cleaning process but pictures were just not on my mind at the time! Jay's family will be coming up today and will be here through Saturday to help us move, so more pictures to come! Thanks again Mom and Dad for coming up and helping! We love you!

0 comments: