Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mozzarella Chicken

Mozzarella Chicken was for supper last night. Jay gave this one a 5 star rating and he's a picky eater!


Mozzarella Chicken

4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (I only used 2 because it's just me and Jay)
6 oz of Mozzarella cheese (I don't measure this, I just put how much I wanted!)
1 can cream of chicken soup
salt and pepper to taste
1 cup of Pepperidge Farm herb seasoned stuffing
1/2 stick of butter, melted (I did 2 tablespoons)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a shallow casserole dish with Pam. Place uncooked chicken in the shallow casserole dish. Layer the cheese on top of the chicken. Mix soup and salt and pepper. Pour this mixture over the cheese. Sprinkle stuffing mix on top and drizzle with melted butter. Bake for 1 hour. (I only baked 30 min because of using the 2 chicken breasts). SO good and easy! I served over brown rice and with green beans.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I am leaving a comment to see if it's working.

Anonymous said...

This was delicious. I rated it a 4 star and a moon! Love Dad